All our meetings are open to the public. We pride ourselves in giving our members unique, timely presentations on great local and international fishing trips, and educating our members on new conservation issues. If you are interested in more involvement, stop in at our board meetings on the first Tuesday of every month. Check out the events calendar for more details.
We are always looking for members who are willing to donate a little extra time. Volunteers are needed in the areas of on-stream conservation projects, youth education, etc. If you are interested contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Image source Mark Lance
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- October Fly Raffle
- CONTACT US
- Letter of Appreciation from the Coalition for the Upper South Platte
- 2015 Big Horn Trip - May 11-16th
- "Seeing Insects the Trout Way" - Member Meeting Tuesday, October 21st at 7:00pm
- Water Conservation Day at H20 Car Wash
- Hidden Treasure Mine Decommissioning and Rehabilitating Project this Saturday!!
- San Juan River Fishing Trip Saturday, October 25 - Wednesday, October 29th
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments