Upcoming Events and Fishing Trips
Check out what is coming up at our chapter meetings, where we are fishing, or come out for a conservation project.
Itching for a way to volunteer? Are you a fan of BBQ? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are in need of 8 more volunteers toRead More or Leave Comments »
Project Location: Meet behind Decker’s store (directions below) at 9:00 am, work until noon; have lunch on CCTU, then go fishing! Description: We will be collecting litter after the Fourth of July holidayRead More or Leave Comments »
- Happy Meadows Riparian Repair Project June 21, 2014
- Happy Meadows near Lake George, CO
Cutthroat Chapter of Trout Unlimited and CUSP South Platte River Restoration, 2014 UPDATE: We will not be meeting at Dad Clark park and Ride to Carpool, if you wishRead More or Leave Comments »
Join us as Tucker Bamford presents “Fly Fishing Colorado’s High Mountain Lakes” where he will share his vast experience in hopes of making your fishing adventures more productive and enjoyable.Read More or Leave Comments »
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here
Monthly Board Meetings
The Board of Directors meets the first Tuesday of every month at The Shack in Littleton
The monthly chapter meeting is the third Tuesday of every month at 7899 S Lincoln Ct. Littleton CO
Explore the Site
- Annual Picnic August 19th at Reynolds Landing
- Hidden Treasure Mine Decommissioning and Rehabilitating Project this Saturday!!
- Casting for Recovery - Fish Tales and Cocktails
- CONTACT US
- 2014 South Platte River Cleanup - a HUGE success!
- Calling all volunteers!
- 2014 South Platte River Clean Up at Deckers July 12
- Trout Unlimited Cutthroat Chapter South Platte River Cleanup Workday: Saturday, July 12th, 2014
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments