Cutthroat Chapter of TU
C/O: Ken James
8485 S. Moore St.
Littleton, CO 80127
Please feel free to contact any of the following by telephone and/or e-mail for information about our Chapter or its activities.
Cam Chandler – Auction Co-Chairman
Jim Long – Vice-President/Youth Education co-chair
Sharon Lance – Youth Education co-chair
Ken James – Treasurer/Gamesmaster
Gary Weihrauch – Treasurer/Gamesmaster
Susan Grimm – Secretary
John Aaron – Program Coordinator
Jim Klug – Director of Conservation, Preservation and Restoration (CPR)
Conrad “Mac” Isshi – Auction Co-Chairman
Richard Pilatzke – Fly Tying Activities
Jim Rasmussen – Director of Conservation, Preservation and Restoration (CPR)
Heather Lee – Webmaster & Newsletter
Mike Myers – Remote Web Developer
Matt Moskal – Board Member
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- Hidden Treasure Mine Decommissioning and Rehabilitating Project this Saturday!!
- San Juan River Fishing Trip Saturday, October 25 - Wednesday, October 29th
- Join us at the Member Meeting this Tuesday to hear about the Dream Stream!
- Clear Creek Clean Up Project, Saturday,September 20, 2014
- Calling all volunteers!! Saturday, September 6th - Deer Island
- Annual Picnic August 19th at Reynolds Landing
- Casting for Recovery - Fish Tales and Cocktails
- CONTACT US
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments