Cutthroat Chapter to host Project Healing Waters veterans
Posted in Past Events by Richard Pilatzke Comments Off
Cutthroat Chapter will host 8 veterans from the Project Healing Waters program for a day of fishing at Crystal Lake, which is located near Leadville. Chapter members will be able to fish with the veterans on Monday, July 9th. This will be a chapter fishing trip and all participants will gather at the South Suburban Board of Realtors parking lot for a departure at 7:00 AM. It is about a two hour drive to the lake.
Crystal Lake is located at 9860 feet in elevation and has excellent wading conditions and shore access. A trail leads from the parking lot all around the lake. The lake has an excellent callibaetis mayfly hatch and also a good number of damsels. It provides excellent dry fly fishing and is ideal for beginners and intermediate fly fishers.
For information on the trip, call Richard Pilatzke at 303-979-8425 or Kent Higgins at 303-791-1163.
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- Hidden Treasure Mine Decommissioning and Rehabilitating Project this Saturday!!
- San Juan River Fishing Trip Saturday, October 25 - Wednesday, October 29th
- Join us at the Member Meeting this Tuesday to hear about the Dream Stream!
- Clear Creek Clean Up Project, Saturday,September 20, 2014
- Calling all volunteers!! Saturday, September 6th - Deer Island
- Annual Picnic August 19th at Reynolds Landing
- Casting for Recovery - Fish Tales and Cocktails
- CONTACT US
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments