Chapter fishing trip to Crystal Lake June 23
Posted in Past Events by Richard Pilatzke Comments Off
Richard Pilatzke will lead a chapter fishing trip to Crystal Lake on June 23. Crystal lake is located about five miles from Leadville on the upper Arkansas drainage. It is an easily accessible lake with good shore access, but float tubes and pontoon boats are allowed. The elevation of the lake is just over 9000 feet. It has great callibaetis mayfly and damsel hatches and we expect lots of dry fly action. It is a great lake for beginning and intermediate fly fishers. Richard will tie several fly patterns for Crystal Lake at June’s Chapter Meeting this Tuesday, June 19th at 6:30pm (meeting details).
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- Annual Picnic August 19th at Reynolds Landing
- Hidden Treasure Mine Decommissioning and Rehabilitating Project this Saturday!!
- Casting for Recovery - Fish Tales and Cocktails
- CONTACT US
- 2014 South Platte River Cleanup - a HUGE success!
- Calling all volunteers!
- 2014 South Platte River Clean Up at Deckers July 12
- Trout Unlimited Cutthroat Chapter South Platte River Cleanup Workday: Saturday, July 12th, 2014
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments