South Platte Erosion Control Project Rescheduled
Posted in Conservation by jjklug1 Comments Off
With the weather forecast for tomorrows project showing increased chances of precipitation and cold temperatures and due to potential flooding in the area, we’ve decided to err on the side of caution and reschedule the project for Friday, May 18th 2011. The project will take place at the same time and same place. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we must consider the safety of our volunteers first and foremost.
Please call Jim Klug at 303-953-8046 if you have any questions or would be able to participate in the project.
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- Hidden Treasure Mine Decommissioning and Rehabilitating Project this Saturday!!
- Annual Picnic August 19th at Reynolds Landing
- Casting for Recovery - Fish Tales and Cocktails
- CONTACT US
- 2014 South Platte River Cleanup - a HUGE success!
- Calling all volunteers!
- 2014 South Platte River Clean Up at Deckers July 12
- Trout Unlimited Cutthroat Chapter South Platte River Cleanup Workday: Saturday, July 12th, 2014
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments