Schedule of Events for 2012 – Updated!
Posted in Conservation by Mike Myers Comments Off
Here’s a list of some of the events we have planned so far for 2012. Use this list to reserve spots in your calendar. Any of the “Area TBD” items will most likely be one of the CUSP focus areas which are Trail Creek and Happy Meadows.
Here are the dates and events we have so far:
January 17th – Meeting: Speaker Mark Lance on “The Many Landscapes of Trout”
February 21st – Meeting: Speaker Pat Dorsey on “Fly Fishing Colorado”
March 20th – Meeting: Fly Tying Clinic
March 31st – Education: Fishing on the Fly class
April 7th – Education: Fishing on the Fly class
April 14th – Education: Fishing on the Fly class
April 14th – 18th – Fishing Trip: Green River
April 17th – Meeting: Speaker Steve Parrott on “Czech Nymphing”
April 21st – Education: Fishing on the Fly class
April 21st – Conservation: Trail Creek Restoration
April 28th – Education: Fishing on the Fly class
May 12th – Conservation: Trail Creek with Field & Stream’s Hero for a Day Program
May 15th – Meeting: Tim Wade, Owner of North Fork Angler in Cody Wyoming, on “The Otherside of Yellowstone”
June 19th – Meeting: Robert Younghanz, “The Bug Guy”, on Entomology for the Flyfisher
June 30th – Conservation: Area TBD
July 14th – Conservation: Deckers Clean Up
August 25th – Conservation: Area TBD
September Date TBD – Conservation: Clear Creek Cleanup; Working with Idaho Springs to reserve the Park
Check the website for details on any of these events as the date approaches. Also, check the website for events that are, as-of-yet, unplanned.
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- Annual Picnic August 19th at Reynolds Landing
- Hidden Treasure Mine Decommissioning and Rehabilitating Project this Saturday!!
- Casting for Recovery - Fish Tales and Cocktails
- CONTACT US
- 2014 South Platte River Cleanup - a HUGE success!
- Calling all volunteers!
- 2014 South Platte River Clean Up at Deckers July 12
- Trout Unlimited Cutthroat Chapter South Platte River Cleanup Workday: Saturday, July 12th, 2014
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments