Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River”
September 20th Chapter Meeting – 7 PM. Jeff Spohn is CDOW’s aquatic biologist for the Upper South Platte River Basin. The Upper South Platte River is the Cutthroat Chapter’s “home waters”. Jeff knows more about this section of the state than anyone you’re likely to meet. Jeff will spend the first part of his presentation discussing the biology, management, and issues with the fishery in the Spinney, Cheesman and Deckers areas after which he will take questions and topics from the floor.
Jeff graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a BS in Limnology & Fisheries and a second degree in Aquatic Biology. Don’t miss this chance to hear him talk about what’s going on in our own “backyard”.
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- Hidden Treasure Mine Decommissioning and Rehabilitating Project, Saturday, August 23, 2014
- 2014 South Platte River Cleanup - a HUGE success!
- Calling all volunteers!
- 2014 South Platte River Clean Up at Deckers July 12
- Trout Unlimited Cutthroat Chapter South Platte River Cleanup Workday: Saturday, July 12th, 2014
- July 15th Meeting
- 2014 Conservation Project Schedule Update
- Colorado High School Teacher Wins National Conservation Award
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments