September Fly Raffle
Posted in Raffle Flies Intro by jshin Comments Off
This month’s sponsor is the Denver Flyshop. They are new to the area and a sister shop to the Bighorn Angler in Ft Smith, MT.
Doug Mitchell will be hosting an open house on Friday, September 2, 2011 from 3 – 7 pm. Along with Wright-McGill, the Denver Flyshop will be introducing the new Generation 2- S Curve Copperhead Fly Rod. Casting lessons, demonstrations, and fly-fishing techniques will be featured. Refreshments will be served. Check out their website for more information. info@the denver flyshop.com
Our Guest Tyer is a repeat from last month, but the selection will not be. Richard Pilatzke’s versatility will be featured.
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- Hidden Treasure Mine Decommissioning and Rehabilitating Project this Saturday!!
- San Juan River Fishing Trip Saturday, October 25 - Wednesday, October 29th
- Join us at the Member Meeting this Tuesday to hear about the Dream Stream!
- Clear Creek Clean Up Project, Saturday,September 20, 2014
- Calling all volunteers!! Saturday, September 6th - Deer Island
- Annual Picnic August 19th at Reynolds Landing
- Casting for Recovery - Fish Tales and Cocktails
- CONTACT US
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments