Jim Klug named CUSP “Winter Watershed Hero”
Jim Klug, Cutthroat Chapter Conservation Director, has been named the Coalition for Upper South Platte’s (CUSP) “Winter Watershed Hero”. This past season, under Jim’s leadership the, the Cutthroat Chapter planted over 2300 willows on Trail and Michigan creeks in the South Platte river watershed. Additionally, our Chapter removed a few thousand noxious weeds in Eleven Mile Canyon and Happy meadows along the South Platte and under the able leadership of member Doug McFarland, collected piles of trash from along the river in the Deckers area. For more information go to CUSP’S newsletter “Water Watch”, Winter 2010 at http://www.uppersouthplatte.org/pdf/WWNov2010.pdf
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- 2014 South Platte River Cleanup - a HUGE success!
- Calling all volunteers!
- 2014 South Platte River Clean Up at Deckers July 12
- Trout Unlimited Cutthroat Chapter South Platte River Cleanup Workday: Saturday, July 12th, 2014
- July 15th Meeting
- 2014 Conservation Project Schedule Update
- Colorado High School Teacher Wins National Conservation Award
- CONTACT US
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments