Fly Box and Fly Raffle
Jerry Shin our Monthly Raffle Volunteer Coordinator has been really busy putting together a collection of amazing flies to raffle off every month. These flies are true works of art tied by some the best tiers in the business. The only thing needed to bring home a few of these beauties is some luck and buck or two for the monthly raffle. All proceeds go to the chapter. How can you pass up a shot at some of these flies? You can’t…
Just Check out our FLY BOX page by clicking here to learn more and see who is featured this month.
The other great thing about these flies is we get to document the patterns for or Chapter Members. That means you just need to go to The Fly Box to see what flies are coming up for Auction and get the patterns to tie up a few of your own. Now that’s pretty nice and just another way the Chapter is giving back to it’s members.
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- Hidden Treasure Mine Decommissioning and Rehabilitating Project, Saturday, August 23, 2014
- 2014 South Platte River Cleanup - a HUGE success!
- Calling all volunteers!
- 2014 South Platte River Clean Up at Deckers July 12
- Trout Unlimited Cutthroat Chapter South Platte River Cleanup Workday: Saturday, July 12th, 2014
- July 15th Meeting
- 2014 Conservation Project Schedule Update
- Colorado High School Teacher Wins National Conservation Award
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments