Protect Our Rivers License Plate
During the upcoming 2011 legislative session, Colorado Trout Unlimited is introducing a bill to create the Protect Our Rivers license plate. The donations generated from these plates will be used to help CTU and our local chapters protect, conserve and restore Colorado’s rivers and watersheds – the money will remain local, 100% will be allocated within Colorado.
To help ensure passage of the bill, we need your help to collect 3,000 signatures from Colorado residents that are interested in later purchasing the license plate. Note that signing the petition does not obligate you to purchase – at this time, you are merely expressing an interest.
Once the bill is passed, to obtain the Protect Our Rivers license plate, you must make a one-time, tax-deductible donation of $25 to Colorado Trout Unlimited. The design of the license plate has not been finalized yet, but it is likely to be very similar to the sample above.
To learn more about the Protect Our Rivers license plate, read theFAQ (frequently asked questions).
For now, we’d really appreciate it if you’d sign our petition! And don’t forget to tell your friends!!
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- Hidden Treasure Mine Decommissioning and Rehabilitating Project, Saturday, August 23, 2014
- 2014 South Platte River Cleanup - a HUGE success!
- Calling all volunteers!
- 2014 South Platte River Clean Up at Deckers July 12
- Trout Unlimited Cutthroat Chapter South Platte River Cleanup Workday: Saturday, July 12th, 2014
- July 15th Meeting
- 2014 Conservation Project Schedule Update
- Colorado High School Teacher Wins National Conservation Award
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments