Posted in About Us by Nick Hoover Comments Off
If you want to read the Cutthroat Chapter Bylaws Click Here.
The Cutthroat Chapter-Trout Unlimited – Board of Directors has decided that, in order to take part in any chapter-sponsored or chapter-organized event, all participants must sign in advance the liability release form provided below. A parent or guardian must sign on behalf of any minor participant. The chapter member leading the event is responsible for providing release forms to all participants to be signed prior to the event, and responsible for relaying the signed copies to the chapter secretary as custodian.
Our Valued Sponsors
The Chapter would like to thank the following businesses for their support and donations at the auction.
Stay Up to Date
Stay in the loop by signing up here.
Get the Newsletter
Explore the Site
- Hidden Treasure Mine Decommissioning and Rehabilitating Project this Saturday!!
- San Juan River Fishing Trip Saturday, October 25 - Wednesday, October 29th
- Join us at the Member Meeting this Tuesday to hear about the Dream Stream!
- Clear Creek Clean Up Project, Saturday,September 20, 2014
- Calling all volunteers!! Saturday, September 6th - Deer Island
- Annual Picnic August 19th at Reynolds Landing
- Casting for Recovery - Fish Tales and Cocktails
- CONTACT US
- Even More Willows Planted on Horse Creek has 4 comments
- Frying Pan Fishing Fun - Sept 16/19 has 3 comments
- San Juan River Fishing Trip October 26-30. has 3 comments
- Protect Our Rivers License Plate has 2 comments
- Auction Item-Flies Flies Flies has 2 comments
- Jim Klug named CUSP "Winter Watershed Hero" has 2 comments
- Dorsey’s Mercury Cased Caddis has 2 comments
- Sept. 20th Meeting – Jeff Spohn “State of the So. Platte River” has 1 comments